- Akin Ozlem
- Ashumova Vafa
- Bezusko Liudmyla
- Dorogush Marina
- Hausenblasová Coraline
- Hodinková-Hellerová Eva
- Jaworska Jolanta
- Jaworska Katarzyna
- Kašparová Dagmar
- Kotlyar Alla
Dear friends! Thank you for your interest in the "Doll Prague" exhibition.
What can you expect?
• A beautiful, fairytale exhibition on Lucerna Palace next to Wenceslas square /Vaclavske namesti. The palace was built under the project of engineer Vaclav Havel (the grandfather of Czech ex president Vaclav Havel). Since then till now the Lucerna castle still belongs to the Havel family
• Professional doll artists from 20 world countries – European countries, Japan, countries of the USA, Africa, Korea, New Zealand ...
• Free presentations of techniques of artists - members of NIADA (National Institute of American Doll Artists) www.niada.org
• Presentations of Czech art schools
• Personal participation of 80 professional doll and Teddy bears artists
• Master classes lead by famous artists, designed for both amateurs and professionals
• Two international art contests Art Doll Prague and Teddy Bear Prague with a professional jury and a competition with prizes for visitors
• Charity project to support the ukrainian Artirts - you can buy artwork and small products
• A commercial area where you can purchase both fine art items, Christmas presents, and materials for your own creativity
• The exhibition is intended for fans of art, collectors and investors, as well as for the general public - families with children, students ... with the opportunity to eat at a reasonable price.
Dolls by Ukrainian Artists
Dear followers, collectors and admirers of the doll art, we would like to introduce you to a charity project that is part of the international exhibition Doll Prague. We have invited artists who are directly affected by the war conflict and need our support to show their works at our exhibition. With the help of volunteers among the artists, a beautiful exposition of dolls from Donetsk, Kharkiv, Kiev and other war-torn areas is being prepared. We know that these artists are the ones who need our attention and support the most. We want them to be sure that what they are doing has a purpose and a future.
Oleg Katorgin - Česká republika
NIADA is an international organization of doll artists, based in the USA.
Is it your dream to become part of this organization then please visit the website: https://www.niada.org/ and don't forget to read the part about what it takes to become a NIADA artist: https://www.niada.org/artistmembership/
During the International Doll Prague exhibition there will be limited possibility to have an Artist Membership Critique in Prague. If you are interested please contact Marlaine Verhelst marlaine(at)home.nl
art project curator: Ozlem Akin
Seeing inanimate objects -especially puppets- being animated is a different kind of magic and the fact that you’re literally giving them life with your own hands is very exciting.
On the first balcony of the Grand Hall Lucerna children learned to animate for free all day. There was at their disposal a professional lecturer Pavla from Ultrafan, who helped them to animate their own hand-made 2D puppet.