manager and spokesperson of the exhibition:
Katka Petránková, e-mail: email@example.com
• The unique international art exhibition in Lucerna Palace in Prague 1 on an area of 1100 m2 with the access for wheelchairs
•Professional doll art from 40 countries - Europe, Japan, the former Soviet Union, USA, Africa, Korea, New Zealand...
• Art projects of Czech puppet-makers, as well as artists from all over the world, projects of artists of international art animation. Carving courses and also free courses of animated films which will be appreciated not only by children;
• Free art techniques' presentation of the artists of NIADA (National institute of American Doll Artists)
• Attractive presentations of Czech art schools
• Personal participation of 160 professional doll and Teddy bear artists
• Master classes of top-class doll artists for both amateurs and professionals
• Master classes for top class lecturers, known for both amateur and professional
• Two international art contests Art Doll Prague and Teddy Bear Prague with a professional jury and competition with prizes for visitors
Charity project to support the House for people with disabilities - with the possibility of buying works from their art workshops
A shopping area where you can purchase both fine art items, Christmas presents, and materials for your own creativity
• The exhibition is intended for fans of art, collectors and investors, as well as for the general public - families with children, students ... with the opportunity to eat at a reasonable price.
For those who want to get acquainted with animation there will be master classes on different topics held during the exhibition This is a kind of a gift for visitors and that is why is free of charge.
The next very close to art doll object is a small marionette. In the marionette section there will be a master class held. During this master class it will be possible to create your own small marionette.
Or together with Ozlem Akin you will learn how to create 3D puppet for animation. This course is chargeable and will be held 2x4 hours. You will learn how to create wire frame for the doll, model some body parts with the polymer clay and create a costume.
(v čase: 3.39.39)