Please take a look at the information under the form!
Application deadline is 30.10. 2019!
1. Main Dolls Category – Thematic
Topic “Life is but chance. One day you are up, the next you are down...” The 1920 -1930th of the 20th century
- author’s works, all materials - individuall doll or composition of 2 or more dolls
categories independent of the theme of the exhibition:
2. Dolls from „compact“ materials
- porcelain doll, ceramic doll, fuser doll-baked, self – hardening material, doll from paper, wooden doll, doll of unusual materiál, doll of author’s own technology
3. Dolls from „soft“
- cloth doll, doll made by felt technique
- Art Ball-jointed dolls
5. Miniature Dolls
- Dolls up to 15 cm, any material
6. Puppet/ marionette
- any material
7. Clothing – doll’s costume
- historic, fantasy, contemporary costume, cogency of costume, head – dress, shoes, accessories
8. Composition of dolls
- composition of 2 or more dolls
Terms of payment:
Contest fee includes all costs ART CZ, place, time and effort dedicated to competition. Contest fee does not include the amount of postage fee. For damage to the work that will be sent by post, ART CZ does not take any responsibility. ART CZ is responsible only for the works that are personally handed over and where will be signed a delivery protocol. The works of the contestants or their authorized representatives will be picked up at the end of the exhibition in the exposition after 6,30 p.m.
1 exhibit: 350,- CZK / 15,- EUR
2 exhibits summary: 550,- CZK/ 25,- EUR
3 exhibits summary: 750,- CZK/ 30,- EUR
each additional work: 250 CZK / 10 EUR
Each contestant will receive one free one day pass.
Pay only when you recieve an invoice. The merchant code number is the reference number of your invoice.
Application form must be sent before 30.10. 2019
Payment details for payments from abroad:
Name of Beneficiary : ART CZ
Address of Beneficiary : V Domcích 53/23, Praha 6, 162 00, Czech Republic
Bank of Beneficiary : Fio banka, a.s.
Account number : 2000732083/2010
IBAN : CZ1620100000002000732083
In a field for recipient state :CONTEST + your name
Fee for payment from other country is applicable to
participant. Bank operation code is : OUR
(in case the participant doesn't pay for this commission fee, it will be automatically deducted from sent payment and his payment will be recorded as partial).
Contact of contest manager:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Marina Dorogush
( in e-mail subject state: contest + your name)