Please take a look at the information under the form!
Application deadline is 10/20/2022!
1. Main Dolls Category – Thematic
Theme 2022: "Magical world of the theater on
author’s works, all materials - individual doll or composition of 2 or more dolls
categories independent of the theme of the exhibition:
2. Dolls from „compact“ materials
- porcelain doll, ceramic doll, fuser doll-baked, self – hardening material, doll from paper, wooden doll, doll of unusual materiál, doll of author’s own technology
3. Dolls from „soft“
- cloth doll, doll made by felt technique
4. BJD Dolls
- Art Ball-jointed dolls
5. Miniature Dolls
- Dolls up to 15 cm, any material
6. Puppet/ marionette
- any material
7. Clothing – doll’s costume
- historic, fantasy, contemporary costume, cogency of costume, head – dress, shoes, accessories
8. Composition of dolls
- composition of 2 or more dolls
Special Category for Children age 8-15
Maximum size 50 cm total height; no minimum size
Each contestant will receive one free one day pass.
Pay only when you recieve an invoice. The merchant code number is the reference number of your invoice.
Application form must be sent before 10/20/2022
Name of Beneficiary : ART CZ
Address of Beneficiary : V Domcích 53/23, Praha 6, 162 00, Czech Republic
Bank of Beneficiary : Fio banka, a.s.
Account number : 2000732083/2010
IBAN : CZ1620100000002000732083
In a field for recipient state :CONTEST + your name
Fee for payment from other country is applicable to
participant. Bank operation code is : OUR
(in case the participant doesn't pay for this commission fee, it will be automatically deducted from sent payment and his payment will be recorded as partial).
Contact of contest organizer:
firstname.lastname@example.org Julia Alexandrova
( in e-mail subject state: contest + your name)
Dagmar Jurčiková- CZ
Tatjana Mokhrjakova - ES
Jana Kučerová - CZ
The jury will meet on Friday
November 11 2022 at 9.00