Please také a look at the information under the form!
Application deadline is 30.10. 2019!
9. Main Teddy Bears Category – Thematic
Topic: “Life is but chance. One day you are up, the next you are down...” The 1920 -1930th of the 20th century
- Teddy Bears of all sizes, made by any technique, with or without clothes - Teddy Bear’s Friend - individuall Teddy Bear/Teddy Bear‘s Friend or composition of 2 or more Teddy Bears/Teddy Bear‘s Friends
10. Classic Teddy bear
– art bear of 12 to 50 cm made from mohair in accordance with the traditional technology. Usage of small amount of accessories and cloth’s details is allowed.
11. Teddy bear in retro style – Art bear of 12 to 50 cm made from viscose, antique and vintage materials, аs well
as in technique of artificial aging, or bear-replica.
12. Miniature Teddy bear - Art bear up to 12 cm
13. Teddy bear’s friend - Art bear, 12-50 cm high, The Teddy
bear’s friend is any single animal (not bear) with or without cloths. Doll can also be bear’s friend.
14. Teddy bear — creative - Art fantasy bear made from any materials.
15. Modern Teddy bear - Art bear of 12 to 50 cm. The main accent in this category is given to costume and accessories.
Contest fee includes all costs ART CZ z.s., place, time and effort dedicated to competition. Contest fee does not include the amount of postage fee. For damage to the work that will be sent by post, ART CZ z.s. does not take any responsibility. ART CZ z.s.is responsible only for the works that are personally handed over and where will be signed a delivery protocol. The works of the contestants or their authorized representatives will be picked up at the end of the exhibition in the exposition after 6,30 p.m.
1 exhibit: 350,- CZK / 15,- EUR
2 exhibits summary: 550,- CZK/ 25,- EUR
3 exhibits summary: 750,- CZK/ 30,- EUR
each additional work: 250 CZK / 10 EUR
Each contestant will receive one free one day pass.
Pay only when you recieve an invoice. The merchant code number is the reference number of your invoice.
Application form must be sent before 30.10. 2019
Payment details for payments from abroad:
Name of Beneficiary : ART CZ
Address of Beneficiary : V Domcích 53/23, Praha 6, 162 00, Czech Republic
Bank of Beneficiary : Fio banka, a.s.
Account number : 2000732083/2010
IBAN : CZ1620100000002000732083
In a field for recipient state :CONTEST + your name
Fee for payment from other country is applicable to
participant. Bank operation code is : OUR
(in case the participant doesn't pay for this commission fee, it will be automatically deducted from sent payment and his payment will be recorded as partial).
Contact of contest organizer:
firstname.lastname@example.org Marina Dorogush